Makwasa, Makwasa. Secondary Schools.
Mkapa, Benjamin. DeJaeghere, and Elizabeth Leu.
- Theoretical approaches.
- Theories of internationalisation - University of Exeter!
- Student mobility and emerging hubs in global higher education!
- Emma Sabzalieva?
- Early Childhood Education: An International Perspective.
Omari, Issa M, Secondary Education in Africa Initiative. Synthesis Report: Executive Summary.
- Higher Education, Policy, and the Global Competition Phenomenon by Rust, New,, | eBay?
- Geometric Problems on Maxima and Minima?
- New forms of competition in higher education1 | Socio-Economic Review | Oxford Academic.
- Citations per year.
- Higher Education, Policy, and the Global Competition Phenomenon | V. Rust | Palgrave Macmillan.
- The X-Files: Skin!
- Analysis of cracks in solids;
Washington, DC: World Bank. Stambach, Amy. Dar es Salaam: Ministry of Education and Culture. Student Enrollment General. University of Dar es Salaam.
See a Problem?
New York: Palgrave Macmillan. Rust, V.
The global competition in higher education. World Studies in education, 13 1 , Shahjahan, R. Global competition, coloniality, and the geopolitics of knowledge in higher education. British Journal of Sociology of Education, 37 1 , 92— Email a Word document to the two panel Discussants — emma.
If you have a co-author s , please also include their name s , email address es and institution s.apxemdeban.tk
Literature and resources
Knowledge, understood to be the foundation on which societies coalesce and economies thrive, has become central to contemporary politics and policymaking across governance levels. This section is interested in theoretical, empirical, and comparative contributions that investigate the role of politics and policy in the multi-level, multi-issue, and multi-actor governance of knowledge. In focusing on role, we refer to effects that ideas including political ideologies , actors both individual and organisational, including political parties and transnational entities , policy instruments, and institutions have on the governance, creation, dissemination, and transfer of knowledge.
Panels will be oriented around these roles, key empirical questions, theories or methodologies.
- Physicians Guide to the Treatment and Follow-Up of Metabolic Diseases?
- Environmental Health Impacts of Transport and Mobility: 21 (Environmental Science and Technology Library).
- Acts of Gaiety: LGBT Performance and the Politics of Pleasure?
- Hypercomplex Iterations: Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals (Series on Knots and Everything , Vol 17)?
- Beauty of the Beast?
- Competition's Impact On Higher Education!
It continues to welcome scholars, globally and interdisciplinarily, from all theoretical and methodological approaches. This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Call for papers , Call for proposals , conference , ECPR , geopolitics , geopolitics of knowledge , global competition , Higher education.
Posted on December 11, Updated on May 28, If so, we want to hear from you! Please share widely with your networks.
The Bologna Process has now spread far beyond the borders of the European Union, a process we call Global Bolognaization. This makes it critical to understand how European higher education ideas and reforms are being transferred to other settings and what impact this is having in these expanded spaces. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.
Higher Education, Policy, and the Global Competition Phenomenon by Laura M. Portnoi
Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Volume 16 , Issue S1 July Pages ee Related Information. Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure.